Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Electronic Interaction

For my Electronic Interaction I contacted via email one of my old High school teachers from Mesa, Az. He teaches a Drivers Education class and is also the Varsity Girls Softball Coach at Red Mountain High School in Mesa, Az.

Here is our conversation via email:

Hey Coach Ham,
I have an assignment due in one my classes
that asks me to contact a teacher from a different state and carry on
a discussion/conversation about some aspect of technology and
education.

Here are some of the question I wil be asking you to
answer:
1. How is technology changing education now-a-days?

Technology is making it easier for teachers to make lessons more
relevant to students' every day lives.

2. Do you use technology in your classroom? If so, how?

Yes, I use technology on a daily basis. Sometimes I use power point
presentations with a proxima, dvd, videos, a driving simulation
program, etc.

3. Is there any technology that you wish you had in your classroom? If
so, what would it be?


Absolutely, a smart board would be great!

Thanks Coach Ham, If you could try and get this back to me before
Thursday December, 4th

Thanks again,
Kelsey Volz

Coach Ham's email back to me:
Glad to hear you are doing well. Be sure to come and see me when you are
in town.

Coach

My email back to Coach Ham:

Thank you very much Coach I really appreciate you helping me out. Good luck to you in the future and trying to get some more technology to try out. Soon every classroom will have all the technology any teacher could ask for!!!

Thanks again,
Kelsey Volz