Thursday, October 23, 2008

WGBH- "A Night in the Coral Reef"

I watched the “A Night in the Coral Reef” it was really interesting. It talked about the different fish that live in the coral reef. It also talked about which fish and sea creatures came out during the night time and which one went into hiding so they didn’t get eaten. Only the plant eating fish stay out during the night and then they go into hiding and during the night the flesh eating fish come out and try and find stuff to eat. The night fish hang out at the sea bottom looking for food.

When I was in elementary school we had a different topic we learned about just about every month. One of my favorite topics was learning about the sea and the different types of fish. I always found learning about ocean was very interesting and I really want my students to have the same opportunity to learn about the ocean as I did.

I will definitely use this video and others in my classroom to share with my students. By watching this video it has a lot of wonderful information for young children and even adults to pick up on and learn many different things.

2 comments:

Jennifer Averitt said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jennifer Averitt said...

Good job. Please make your post in a timely manner.